Thursday, March 25, 2010

#6 3-25-10

today i had a nice discussion with Mr. Langley. He seemed to think that I was complaining when in reality I was not. He forgets that I am not afrAid to be a hero and obviously I will have to step up my efforts to make sure that he never forgets it again. I also figured out how to put my name on the ning. I did some research and tried to cite it but failed miserably. oh well, I'll figure it out sometime. I even got hit by a bottle thrown by none other than mr langley. that wasn't cool!


Also, I would like to point out that I was mercilessly destroyed by the proper citation procedure. Let me describe it to you in simple terms you can understand.

I was driving my covered wagon with twenty horses pullin me. The horses went beserk and flipped off the side of the road. We were going about one billion miles per hour so everything exploded when my wagon flipped over. no horses survived and I was barely able to drag my dying self away to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment