Today I contemplated many versions of a letter to send to my group members. I am still the only person posting on my wiki. It is to my understanding that many of my group members are from Australia and New Zealand. So I felt it necessary to bring up the battle of the coral sea and other pacific battles that the American navy fought in to prevent these countries from being taken over by Japan in WWII. Fortunately I did not send this message because I thought it through... for once. i ended up sending a very very dry message to them getting the point across. It was not as offensive as i would have liked though... oh well. i'll have more chances soon, call it a feeling.
As usual I contacted my members, did some research. Blogged and did some diggoing!
until next time ladies and gentlemen.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment