Monday, April 12, 2010

#9 4-12-10

Today is my first day back from break and I am not happy. I am also not afraid to be a hero. The point I'm trying to make is that today I looked for information and found a few good articles. I also created some diigo tags which is helpful. I let my group members know that I am no longer on Spring Break so they know I'm back in action! I keep attempting to cite my sources correctly and I'm honestly not sure if I am or not.

Today I heard some disappointing news. Apparently I have only until the end of this week to finish my wiki which makes me angry. I was under the impression that I had the rest of the year. I'll make the adjustment but I'm not happy about it.

thank you for your time

No comments:

Post a Comment